ti control screen will not display

• hi, just reformatted, installed genuine cubase 5, installed virus ti desktop 3.01 (or whatever the latest is)....when i go to access the virus control in cubase the control interface box comes up but its a blank screen...very frustrating!!! none of my other plugins are doing this, and ive had this problem before, but thought with a fresh system it wouldnt be there???!!!

• I've been working with ti Snow for a few month

and there was no problem till

suddenly the plug wont display its marked yellow when I'm clicking on the edit tab in qbase

but it wont show yet its playing,

I've rebooted snow and reinstalled ti driver as reinstalled qbase

I'm working on xp qbase 5.1 with rme ff800

• Hi There! (My first post!!)

Big Problems also;

When I open the VST-VC in C5(with or without "stay on top"), after 10 minutes of playing, the vc seems to run down/meltdown.
    The sound continues, but the plugin crashes .. And... also Cubase5 crashes...???. About 8 hours of working, taken every 10
    minutes! The text of the plugin seems to be very wide, and parts of the plugin and Cubase5 disappear, and some
    enlarge? With other words.. meltdown... This "only" happens with the VC, so cant work with it!!
    Furthermore, everything is very stable! So certainly al my other vst`s!

IMy VirusTI is also really anti-SYNC! Very disappointing! Tried everything, as tipped at the forums ..

Okay, this will have to be resolved, Accéss has a product that great and sells so well (what the TI does, ever very fat),
    Access will be but it should provide for what they say!

So the SYNC and a stable plugin (full16 parts to play, as it should!))!
    These are really necessary fixes for the product to work!

Hope you guys can solve this..

Specs;
    PC (2007)
    Windows XP SP3
    Duocore2600
    4 gb wg
    Cubase 5.1
    Korg EMX-1 (with midisport..stable and syncing!!)
    2x Powercore mkII + virus core power (finally one last update, sync reasonable)
    RME400 firewire
    VirusTI (09-03-2009), using a separate PCI card with 2 USB ports only for VirusTI

Regards

Derek

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DerekPitral ()