Virus TI First Edition Compatilbe with Mac Pro New Edition.

• I have a mac pro and this new model did not correctly recognize the virus ti 1, I put this video so you can see what I get to see if anyone can help me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…E&feature=feedwll&list=WL

I bought a PCI-e USB controller for Mac does not work. :thumbdown:
    I changed my USB cable and does not work. :thumbdown:
    I looked at the voltage of the power adapter and right. :thumbdown:
    I repaired persmisos. :thumbdown:

If I turn on the virus before the mac pro it works but as you turn it off for any question, "and I use the mac for other things", this does not recognize the control virus and it gives me this error.

The usb virus without conexsion to function well only when you connect the usb after you boot the Mac Pro makes that sound.

My Studio is as follows:

Studio Konnekt 48
    Mac Pro New model 5,1 8-core 8 Gb ram 1TB Hard Disk
    Access Virus TI first model.
    Logic Pro 9.1.4 original

If anyone can help me. :S

• Hi Digitalia,

Are you getting the 'Communication Error' when you load up the Virus Control plugin?

I must admit I found your post a bit tricky to interpret (I'm guessing English isn't your native tongue) so I'm taking a stab in the dark.

I have a newer model (mid 2010) MacbookPro and have trouble getting VC to recognize the TI is connected.

To get Virus Control to recognise the TI I need to load up VC, unplug the cable, then see if VC detects the TI.

If not, then I have to unplug the USB cable again and plug it in until finally VC connects to the TI.

Quite convoluted, but it works for me.

Hope that helps.