the virus reboot when i change a patch

• hi there, i have the last os (4.5.1.15) for windows 32bit
    the probleme is when i open the virus in my cubase 5 and then i put some patchs, the virus reboot suddently when i play (not with all the patch, some of big size i think) and when i restart this operation it reboot again then again etc...
    my usb port is USB2,
    is it possible that i have asio conflit with my sound card M-Audio? cause after crach when i open cubase my sound card is sometimes desapear and replacing by asio directx full duplex)
    thanks in advance and sorry if i missing something about this problem in the manual...

• hi there, i have the last os (4.5.1.15) for windows 32bit
    the probleme is when i open the virus in my cubase 5 and then i put some patchs, the virus reboot suddently when i play (not with all the patch, some of big size i think) and when i restart this operation it reboot again then again etc...
    my usb port is USB2,
    is it possible that i have asio conflit with my sound card M-Audio? cause after crach when i open cubase my sound card is sometimes desapear and replacing by asio directx full duplex)
    thanks in advance and sorry if i missing something about this problem in the manual...

sounds like the update went wrong. please install the firmware again using Virus Control Center and get in touch with Access support in case you need more info on how to do that.
    best, marc