Serial Number problem

• Hi there, I recently owned a virus ti2 desktop... and i'm amazed! it's an amazing machine... But! my problem is that I bought it used, so now I realize that when I want to register my virus, it show up a message saying the serial number has already been used. (mostly cause of the previous user)
    What can I do?! cause I don't have the Virus suite software or anything... and I can't download it from your site! Would appreciate some help :(
    Thanks

• Hi there, I recently owned a virus ti2 desktop... and i'm amazed! it's an amazing machine... But! my problem is that I bought it used, so now I realize that when I want to register my virus, it show up a message saying the serial number has already been used. (mostly cause of the previous user)
    What can I do?! cause I don't have the Virus suite software or anything... and I can't download it from your site! Would appreciate some help :(
    Thanks

Same stuation with me and i contacted access support and they fixed it right away and i was registered !