Help with building local patch list

• Hi, I think I'm missing some documentation somewhere. I've been trying to figure out how to use the TI plugin for building patch lists and then send them to the Virus TI Snow to be used when disconnected. It doesn't seem very straight forward to me for some reason.

I can connect the snow up to my DAW and pull up the TI plugin. I can create new sound libraries and listen to each sound by clicking on them in the plugin and sending the data to the Snow. Once I disconnect I'm left with the original patches.

I've tried using the store function to store the sound to RAM and it doesn't seem to work once i disconnect. I have verified that the memory protect is not enabled.

I have had some limited success saving the sound to the multi-buffer then creating a multi patch out of that, however, when I go to save another sound from the buffer into the same multi I've already created, it overwrites the 1st part with the new sound.

Can someone point me to some specific documentation or instructions for working with the plugin to build patch sets and using them disconnected?

Sorry I sound so confused...

Thanks

• You need to use the browser to put those sounds on one of the RAM banks in your snow. Whatever the browser shows listed in the RAM/ROM banks is what is on your snow. Or are you just trying to save groups of 16 part multi's?