I guess I should introduce myself...

• ... seeing as I've already started posting quite heavily! :)

I'm from London and I've been producing and DJing as a hobby for over a decade now. I've always loved the Virus sound and flirted with a hardware version (a Virus B) and the PowerCore version (which I abandoned due to latency/synch/audio drop-out issues).

Until last week I had a software-only set-up, but I've long missed the immediacy of hardware interface. I always found that hardware got in the way of my workflow... But on the other hand I realised that over time I'd moved from someone who relished sound design to, basically, a preset whore.

I'm starting to get some interest in my productions now, so after a long period of saving I finally went for what looked like a great all-round solution - a hardware VST. I'm now the very proud owner of a TI2. :) I'm having a couple of teething troubles at the moment with my sound card and Ableton, but hopefully I'll be able to sort them out quickly enough.

Problems aside, I'm loving the power of the synth so far. The hands-on access to the filter and envelope settings fills me with joy. The array of oscillator types is great fun. I have a feeling the synth will really reward me for spending the time programming it.