[Solved] presets don't change in ableton Live 8?

• hey guys I just invested in Ableton Live 8, and I am using the ableton live tutorial from access music, and for some reason I cannot seem to choose the preset sounds in the tutorial file and play them individually, for example if I choose TranceNC or any other virus preset in either VC or ableton it still has the xox kick drum sound when I try to play something on my TI 2's keys. Am I doing something wrong? ;(

• Everything runs fine, VC works and I can hear the preset. But I can only play one preset only and thats the kick drum, if i try to switch to anything else like for instance, the TranceNC patch I can't play it because only the kick drum (which is patch 1 out of 16 in VC) will make a sound and the preset wont change to anything else I want to demo or rehearse.

• Make sure you click on the "arm arrangement recording" button in Ableton Live (this is the button left of the level meter and right of the solo button).
    This will basically "record enable" the selected track. This should do the trick.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

• Make sure you click on the "arm arrangement recording" button in Ableton Live (this is the button left of the level meter and right of the solo button).
    This will basically "record enable" the selected track. This should do the trick.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

jhuettner YOU SAVED ME lol Thank you dearly!