More control over my sound!

• Hey. I've been a massive vst user for the past few years, and after buying a virus i was surprised at how little modulation options there are in comparison. So i'd like to request more. Specifically things like the performer lfo's, where you can almost draw in your own lfo curve are really useful.

And being able to assign anything to anything is great. I can't even assign a filter envelope to the frequency shifter control for some reason on the virus. On massive i can assign an lfo to an envelope attack, assign an envelope to an envelope etc. It gives loads of control over the sound. There's 4 envelopes and 4 user selectable lfos(can be lfo, performer or step sequencer). Tons of possibilities!

While i understand that anything can be done via automation, sometimes its nice to be able to do it in the synth, and has benefits. Such as being able to jam on the keyboard when i know the synth is generating the same sound each time via an envelope. This isn't possible with automation, i'd need to loop a section and change the notes via piano roll, which isn't the same.

So a better lfo with user configurable shapes, and the ability to assign envelopes to anything. Maybe a dedicated mod envelope or 2 if this were possible?

Thanks!