TBIA data is invalid

• i have just wiped my pc and installed windows 7 64bit and cubase 6.5. i have installed the latest OS for my virus TI2 but am getting this error message pop up. the virus still works, but their are some latency issues, it keeps telling me to lower it to 512 or lower, but i still get the error, even if i take it lower. any thoughts?

thanks

• its a soundcard issue, i had to disable the m audio start up tool bar, gets rid of the TBIA error, now the virus keeps telling me to lower the latency to 512 or lower, but even when its at the lowest the message still comes up????

• Windows xp Steinberg Ur28m Virus TI Snow Cubase 5.53 updated my os, still no clue. how do i change the audio interface bitrate?

• This in fact is not an error message created by us, but a Windows error message (which can also come up with all sorts of other softwares if you do a Google search for this issue).
    This message definitely comes from Windows according to our developers. Please start Regedit.exe.. Next open the Key
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetEnumUSB
    You should see several entries in there starting with VID_133E. By making a right-click onto these keys you can set the disk permissions for them. This should be set to "Full Control" for the "System" user and "Read" for "Owners Rights". If this is not the case, please correct this.
    Please note that "Regedit.exe" needs to be started as admin to be able to do any changes to it.
    Also please be VERY careful in the registry: with wrong moves/actions in the registry you can render your Windows system useless, so again please be very careful!