Scrolling through onscreen presets

• Hi, I was just wondering if it's possible to scroll through the presets list onscreen via the Ti buttons?

I know you can flick through banks and patches on the hardware but this doesn't scroll through the onscreen patches, but I'd like to be able to scroll through the patches onscreen on the software. At the moment the only way I can do it is by double clicking the mouse on each preset onscreen.

Any ideas or help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

• Do you mean the list of patches you see in the browser window of VC?

Unless you are browsing a ROM/RAM bank I don't think it can be done via the prog +/- buttons, so long as you keep the browser window open you can scroll through them using the arrow keys on your computer keyboard.

• Yes the window of Virus control on the screen. they don't load even when using the arrow keys to scroll through them. You have to double click each one to load it into the synth. It's becoming very annoying.

• Hmm, same as me apart from I'm still on 10.6.8

When I load up VC in Logic & go to the browser window, when I click on either of the panels the patch I clicked on gets highlighted in blue & the panel gets a sort of white haze to it to show that's the one in focus - from there I can use my arrow keys to scroll through the patches.

If you're not seeing that behaviour I don't know what to suggest for you to try

• Phew, at least we know that your arrow keys are working as they should now, I was starting to scratch my head a bit there.

I know what you mean about wanting to use the hardware buttons though, I think the reason why we can't probably has something to do with the way VC reads the patch banks from MIDI files on our computers as opposed to the RAM/ROM banks which are stored on the Virus hardware itself.