More Deep House!

• Good work, I'm not a massive deep house fan, but it sounds well made to my ears, I like the fact that notwithstanding the obvious amount of compression the track retains quite some wide dynamics. The drumming is very essential but it sounds right for the genre, the only thing I'm not really convinced by is the combination of the voice and that gated pad; they seem to fight for room in the mix on several occasions, You could work on their stereo placement, moving one more to the center and keeping the other more prominent on the sides, but that would probably change the spirit of the mix quite a lot. I would personally look at the spectrum of the voice, and then put a slight cut (not so sharp of course) on the gated pad on the same frequencies and maybe work on the stereo placement of that as well, I have the impression the pad is massively stereophonic in all the frequency domain, which is kinda useless, unless you know of a club with a stereo subwoofer, and therefore place the bass part firmly in the middle and open it in the highs. Maybe you would get the best result doing also some cleaning on the EQ of the vocals as well, but hearing only the final mix that's quite hard to say.
    Just my 2 cents, keep it up! :)
    oh, and as I said on your SC... I did read the description :D