Midi notes adjustments in Ableton

• Hello together. I am working with ableton live 834 and Ti polar as a vst plugin.
    My Question: the recorded midi notes in the midi clips are well played by the virus but----
    I cannot adjust the loudness of the individual midi-notes. I can set them to 1 or to 127 but they are played always to full (127) loudness.
    Is there any possibility to adjust the notes like it is very well working with all the other vst-software-synths?

cheers
    chris

Win7 64
    Ableton live 834
    RME fireface400
    TI Polar

• First you have to decide HOW you want the note velocity to influence the sound. The simplest example is in the filter page of VC. There are 4 knobs there that are marked VEL, for velocity. Two of them change the amount of control the filter envelope has over each of the filters' cutoff frequencies, and the other two change the overall volume and panning. You can choose to give the velocity a negative influence - to make a light keystroke sound louder than a hard one, for example. You can also use the note-on velocity as a source in the modulation matrix and control other things in the synth.
    Hope this helps.