BUYING A SECONDHAND TI

• Hi,

I'm looking to buy a secondhand Virus TI desktop, but the sound only comes out of output1, nothing out of 2 and 3 (headphones output works ok).

Do you need to configure this from the TI software, or should you get audio out of this outputs straight 'from the box' ??

Thanks

• Thanks for replying mate.

I playing around more with it last night, and got it coming out of the different analogue outputs. The problem is I'm unable to get any sound out of the virus when using it as a VST (no sound out of USB1, USB2, or USB3).

I have a NRV10 FW Mixer/interface, but don't see why that would stop me from getting any sound through usb. I tried every software setting but couldn't get it to work. The knobs work, so the usb signal is coming through from the Virus ok.

I'm concerned about this, and not 100% sure i want to keep it ;(

It needs to work with the kit I have, as I don't have the money to buy new soundcards etc

• Sounds like a technical support query - information about what DAW you are using and what TI OS version, etc. would be useful, too...

There are, however, tutorials on how to get the virus working on various DAWs and ready made projects, so you may want to check those out, too