Virus TI as usb Soundcard, ProTools session at 48khz

• Hi there,

I hope someone can point me in the right direction, I intend to keep this short and sweet-

(Mac user, 10.8.2, VirusTI2 Keyboard, 5.0.3.00)

When opening a ProTools 10 LE session which is at 48khz, an error message pops up saying "Pro tools could not complete the Open Session command because it could not set the sample rate.."

I cannot change the sample rate from 44.1khz to 48khz in the AMS (Audio Midi Setup) the option is there in the form of a menu, but simply wont respond to my efforts to change it.

I have tried adjusting the audio clock on the Virus (Internal, Auto, 44.1 and 48, and sometimes it is specified as "Synced to Host"

All to no avail. Tried on firmware 5.0.0.1(???) and subsequently updated to 5.0.3.00 but still doesnt work (my mac hard reset after installing this version too, some USB driver kernel panic something-or-other.)

Help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Serin

• Hi there,

Me too I cannot change the sample rate from the AMS on my Mini Mac late 2012. I bought it yesterday and trying to figure out why this gets stuck to 44.1khz.
    I don't know how to fix it. I am looking for a solution too. Please help us, anyone?