Stand-alone user.

• Hi everybody.

Here's my introduction to this great forum. My name is Stiruam, I own this synth for almost a year but didn't log into the forum before.

My setup is the TI2, a Microkorg (modded) on top and two other vintage synths, all routed trough a tube pre-amp. I think the greatest difference between most TI2 owners and me would be that I use the TI mostly as a stand-alone synth.

In the soundcloud attached, you can find a improvisation I did with the TI2 and without a computer. This is done by activating and altering the 16 midichannels in multimode. Please tell me what you think and how this kind of using the TI2 could be improved. (exept for a bpm-raise of 50 :P )

Hope to see you all in this forum,
    Greets!

[soundcloud]

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/soundcloud]