• Hello there! While I really enjoy the capabilities of the Virus TI1 Desktop, I can't seem to get it to work with my current setup, which is a 13" MacBook (5.1, late 2008 model) and a Native Instruments Audio Kontrol-1 interface. [OSX 10.7.5, Logic 9.1.8, latest AK-1 Driver 17/4/2013]

Firstly, sometimes when I open the Virus Control plugin, the TI outputs noise and I have to turn it off and back on in order to work. When it does work, while I mostly get perfect timing using the USB outputs, randomly it gets out of sync (even in empty projects with just a VC track and Logic's click track) and never comes back.

Additionally, when I use the analog outputs and record from the AK-1 interface, I never get accurate timing, not even by shifting the recorded track by some samples, even though the recording delay is set correctly (I have measured the sample latency with a loopback test). It appears as if there is jitter between the notes, and all this happens without any sync error being displayed on the screen of the Virus TI.

I tested the synth with my other setup (PC/Cubase/Audiophile 2496), where it is on a dedicated PCI USB adapter, and it works perfectly both as a module (audio) and as a plugin (USB/Virus Control).

Any help would be appreciated!