Different single voices appearing in multi's - Virus Ti2 Keys

• Hi, I'm using my Virus Ti2 in a live setup in multi mode. I'm sending program changes from a Motif XF6 ( and before that a Kurzweil PC3K7 and a Korg Kronos 61 all with the same result).
    Most of the time the program changes work and switch from one multi patch to another but on odd occasions one of the sounds that I've set up in the multi will be incorrect.
    For example, I have a patch playing a synth string on the bottom half of the Ti and a Brass synth on the top half and an organ being played remotely from the Yamaha.
    When I switch to that patch the remotely played sound will suddenly be a choir sound. If I switch manually to single mode then back to Multi it's fine.
    Program change reception is turned off on that channel in the multi on the Ti and as far as I am aware the Motif isn't sending any program changes on anything other than the global channel (using the motif in performance mode).

Its not a major headache I just have to remember to switch in and out of multi on the patches affected but it would be nice if I could fix it.
    Cheers.