Downgrade from 5.0.4.02 to 5.0.3.00

• Hey all!

I just got my virus yesterday, updated to the latest beta version and i get some weird LFO Tremolo kinda noise that changes over time in the background.
    I want to downgrade to the official released version and I wonder if I can just run the 5.0.3.00 installer directly? or should I do something else first?

Thx!

Daniel

• Hi there,

You can run the software as is (I did), and it will tell you exactly what to do.
    Just be aware that you could lose any patches you created. As such I always advise backing up your patches.

Cheers,

Aron.

• Thx for your reply!

Ok I ran the installer.
    But when I opened up Cubase 7 it didnt recognize my TI, i followed the instruction by unplugging, holding down arp edit key etc,
    then it said I had a ''version mismatch''. It told me to open up Virus control center, went to ''os updater'' and reinstalled the OS 5.0.3.00 throughout Virus Control Center.
    When it was done I went into cubase again but It still said it was a mismatch!

What should I do?

• Thx for your reply!

Ok I ran the installer.
    But when I opened up Cubase 7 it didnt recognize my TI, i followed the instruction by unplugging, holding down arp edit key etc,
    then it said I had a ''version mismatch''. It told me to open up Virus control center, went to ''os updater'' and reinstalled the OS 5.0.3.00 throughout Virus Control Center.
    When it was done I went into cubase again but It still said it was a mismatch!

What should I do?

Hi there,

Ive had this before, its basically telling you the vst version is different the the actual virus ti virsion.

First uninstall virus control using the uninstal app (access folder in applications), anx restart your mac.
    then reinstall virus control.
    Then check the virus os number which is displayed on the lcd at bootup is correct (5.0.3.00).

let me know ho this goes,

Cheers,

Aron.