Do all the ROM banks of the Virus TI Snow Factory Backup sets also exist within the Virus TI Factory

• Hello all. I'm new to this forum and have only recently got hold of a Virus TI. I'm glad there are some experienced users out there, who are open to share knowledge. Perhaps you might be able to help me with this question.

I am currently clearing all the patches from my Virus TI desktop and then reloading my favourite patches back to ROM. The reason I am doing this, is so that when I am looking for a sound, I can make my choice from a smaller collection of pre-approved patches. This should allow me to re-order patches, introducing my own catagorised filing system and reduce the endless searching that can disrupt the creative flow in a band practice environment. I began the process by auditioning every downloadable sound-set from the Access site. I am about to begin trawling through all the patches within the Virus TI Factory ROM banks and select further patches from there. Following this I was going to move on to the Virus TI Snow and the Virus TI2 Banks. This brings me to my question. Do all the available Ram and ROM banks of the Virus TI Snow Factory Backup sets already exist within the Virus TI Factory Backup sets? Do this also apply to the Virus TI2 Factory Backup ROM sets, or do they offer patches that are not available within the Virus TI Factory banks? Please forgive me if this is foolish question with an obvious answer.

Thanks
    Kentishfire

• Thanks for the reply Marc. If there is a chance that the Virus TI Snow and the Virus TI2 Banks hold any patches that are not availble within the TI factory ROM banks, then I will audition the lot and burn the patches that I like, back to the TI. Do you think there is that chance?

Thanks
    Warren