Spare parts for Virus C

• Hello all,

I have recently purchased a used virus C from ebay, however it only came supplied with the rack ears and not the wooden end cheeks.

I have been trying to source these for shipping to the UK, however have had little success so far using the contact details in the "hardware service" section on this website.

Does anybody have any contact details for a place where I could get these from? I was also considering a new power supply as the case is slightly loose on the one I have now, so any details for suppliers of these would be welcome!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

• The people who do the servicing/repairs for Access in your country are the only 1's who can get the spare parts....

Apparently if you turn the SEND EQ GAIN with your left hand and you turn the CUTOFF with you right hand and have both your big toes on the UNDO and SYNC BUTTONS while having your little toes stuck in the OUTPUTS and you magically pull your dick at the same time you discover the SUPER RESET COMBO CODE.... Well thats what i think the Service/Repair Centres for ACCESS-MUSIC in Australia think anyways.

• I have emailed a few but have had no success!

Since posting this I have had a reply from Access support (very quick reply!), who say that the dealers normally query them for stock and they dont produce them anymore.

Bit of a shame, but it looks as if I will have to put it in a rack.

Thanks anyway!

• I think the only way they would get the parts in for you is if you got your Virus C serviced by them and then you requested the parts.... If you just asked them to get a few spare parts in for you it would not be worth the hassle for them (As they would not be making any money off the spare parts if that makes sense).... Alot of these places rely on the service fee.

Apparently if you turn the SEND EQ GAIN with your left hand and you turn the CUTOFF with you right hand and have both your big toes on the UNDO and SYNC BUTTONS while having your little toes stuck in the OUTPUTS and you magically pull your dick at the same time you discover the SUPER RESET COMBO CODE.... Well thats what i think the Service/Repair Centres for ACCESS-MUSIC in Australia think anyways.

• Not sure if this issue is still active, but I also have a Virus C with the end cheeks. However, I want to rack mine and therefore don't need the cheeks. I'd be happy to entertain the idea of swapping your rack ears for my cheeks.

Let me know.

O.