Virus Ti keyboard v1, OS v5.0.8.00 64 bit(cubase 7.5 64bit) Problem with keys getting stuck ?

• I have a Virus Ti keyboard, version 1, that was purchased years ago and hasn't been used since around 2009. I recently upgraded my computer to windows 7 64bit along with Cubase 7.5 64 bit. I installed the latest Virus OS v5.0.8.00 on my computer / keyboard. Every time I open up the Virus ti vst and go to play notes, if I press more than one note at a time it's like the virus gets stuck playing the same note/notes and won't stop unless I hit Stop in Cubase. I am wondering if anyone else has run into this problem? It plays fine as long as I only hit one note at a time. If I do anything in the ARP mode, it will also get stuck. Is there a fix for this problem anyone knows of? I have sent an email to Access, just haven't received a response yet.

Years ago when I lived with my roommate, he had Cubase 5 64bit, windows 7 64 bit, and we use to use my virus all the time back then and never had any trouble. I believe the Virus OS at the time was version 3. I haven't tried installing an older version of the Virus OS yet but would rather use the most up to date if its possible.

• Figured out the problem last night. On my midi track I had selected, where it has the routing for midi input, I was using "all midi input". After changing that to just "virus ti synth", keys no longer were getting stuck. I think it might have been getting confused with my steinberg midi controllers that I also have setup when all midi was selected.