Virus TI Analog Soundengine

• hi,

could you guys try to integrate a true analog emulation ( or a special analog mode ) just like u-he diva has ?
    I think it´s amazing and if i´m honest it sounds much better than the virus in this case.
    Thanks in Advance.

• its probably a stretch to expect that precisely, but some alternative waveforms and filter emulation algorithms and good patch programming could make for some authentic sounding sounds.

I disagree an analog synth always sounds better than a virus, but more basic and raw sounding and often a hotter signal. Synths like the minimoog and its filter can sound warm and creamy with an almost distorted like quality, is that what you are after?

• I was just thinking of exactly the same thing just now and looking to emulate more analog (read: simpler) patches on the Virus. Maybe some more vintage style waveforms and filter types would be a great start - also maybe an analog envelope mode (non-linear).

I am not bad at programming but some really good, professionally programmed patches doing MiniMoog emulations for example would be interesting - is there anything like that out there already that I'm missing?