Access virus ti and windows 7 not seeing the virus on connection...

• Hello,

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit on a new laptop.When i install plug in software,it's ok until Virus has to be USB plugged.Driver does not install and i have an error message which says device is not recognized and has not been installed.In the control panel,i have an unknown device marked with a yellow triangle.My PC is new and the virus works fine on any other computer.I even tried to unplug all devices and tried to install driver with each USB ports,nothing worked...

Any ideas?

Thanks Mark.

• I have had this issue for nearly 8 months been using a work around but it is not really practical.. anyway .. just fixed it by connecting the virus to a cheap hub before it comes into the computer... I know it shouldn't work but it did...hope it works for you.../... no thanks to virus support..... when you read this in 2016 thanks..

• the underlaying problem might be the USB layout of the motherboard. depending on the port layout, so called root hubs split an USB port into multiple ones. some of those root hubs do not support full bandwidth for multiple 12mbit devices (like the virus). instead, those 12mbit devices have to share the bandwidth which can cause the issue you line out above. you can overcome this by putting a USB2 high speed hub in between, as you already do.
    hth, marc