Multiple problems Virus TI

• Hello,

I'm having my virus ti for about a year now, but i am running into a lot of problems lately. I'm using the Virus TI with Ableton 8 on a Macbook

First problem is, and this one i have since i had it, is that when i'm recording a track with all the envelopes, the virus goes way off. It is like it starts to do its own thing. Different notes or it stucks on a kind of note repeat or release. When i stop the track and restart it goes where it should be, but not for long. The problem seems to increase when Virus Control is loaded as a VST. The AU seems to work a bit more stable. Also i figured out that the more patches i load, the more unstable it gets and this problem pops up. Also it seems this instability has to do something with the Chord app in Ableton. It is one that i use a lot.

Second problem i'm heaving since i installed the latest update. When i load in the patch i want and save the ableton project and restart it later, it seems the virus plays a total different patch. But as soon as i browse and drag a new patch on it, it goes back into the settings and sounds like i left it.

I hope u guys can help me out.

Thanks, Sven