volume control in multi mode

• hi there does any one know if it's possible to control all volumes of midi parts at the same time via usb from an external controller like the apc40 without using the VC as it seems to crash the virus soon as you turn more than one volume at the same time..
    got to map all the volumes using VC in ableton live but it keeps on crashing i need to do without the VC via usb as it's more solid, i can't seem to find a way to do that..
    any ideas would be appreciated thx already..

• thx for the reply..it does but i think the VC can only control one channel at a time also i was hoping to map lots of other parameters to the 8 banks of 8 rotaries on the apc 40 i think it's just not possible with the VC so i'm gonna try to find a way to do just via midi my plan was to have all volumes on bank 1 and filters on bank 2 etc.. i still haven't figured out how to do that without having to select different channels on the apc40 each time..
    i might just send the outputs to different channels on a mixer and do it that way..

• hi there does any one know if it's possible to control all volumes of midi parts at the same time via usb from an external controller like the apc40 without using the VC as it seems to crash the virus soon as you turn more than one volume at the same time..
    got to map all the volumes using VC in ableton live but it keeps on crashing i need to do without the VC via usb as it's more solid, i can't seem to find a way to do that..
    any ideas would be appreciated thx already..

? i would be surprised if Virus Control crashes when you send CC7 into it. that aside, you might want to control the volume fader of the channel Virus Control is instantiated on. that saves you sending MIDI 16x
    marc