NO VIRUS TI CAN BE FOUND [solved]

• WTF?!!

I have been using my Virus Ti perfectly fine for months.
    I installed the latest beta software 5.1.1 - and it worked fine for a few days.
    Then all of a sudden it wouldn't open the TI VST.

So I decided to re-install the old 5.0.8 stable release, now it just says 'NO VIRUS TI CAN BE FOUND'

I have tried EVERYTHING

I have used the Access uninstall tool
    I have repaired permissions
    I have then re-installed the software 5.0.8
    I have done all the retsarting the Virus holding down button crap

AND STILL THIS MESSAGE ????!!!!

I have just done an SMC reset on my imac.

The weirdest thing is that in the System Information on the iMac - IT IS THERE!
    So why can't the Access Software SEE IT?

• OK, for what it's worth..... I actually managed to get it working again!
    Seems like i'm stuck with version 5.1.1 though. Here's what I did:

I backed up My Patches.mid.
    I did an uninstall - removing all user data too.
    I then re-installed the beta 5.1.1
    (It still didn't work)
    So I then looked at my patches - and I deleted the Virus TI SNOW folder and the Virus TI2 Factory backup.
    I also replaced the new My Patches.mid with my old one.
    HEY PRESTO ! IT WORKS!
    [no idea how long before it next freaks out though...]

• Hi!
    Mi name dj nicolas arenas https://www.facebook.com/NicolasArenas.dj/?ref=hl

Possible Solution:

• Go to Start–>Search type in gpedit.msc
    • Click the file to open the Local Group Policy Editor and show Windows who is in control!!
    • Computer Configuration->Administrative Templates->System->Device Installation
    • Click on the subfolder Device Installation on the left and on the right side you will see the possible restrictions
    • Right Click on Prevent Installation of Devices not described by other policy settings and edit this option, set it on ENABLED
    • Reboot Windows and enjoy its inability to pollute your system with its standard driver, open gpedit.msc again and revert the change so you will be able to install your driver

Posible Solución:

• Ir a Inicio-> Buscar el tipo de gpedit.msc
    • Haga clic en el archivo para abrir el Editor de directivas de grupo local y Windows muestran que está en control!
    • Configuración del equipo-> Plantillas administrativas-> Sistema-> Instalación de dispositivos
    • Haga clic en la instalación de dispositivos subcarpeta a la izquierda y en el lado derecho verá las posibles restricciones.
    • Haga clic derecho en impedir la instalación de dispositivos no descritos por otras configuraciones de directiva y modificar esta opción, la puso en HABILITADO.
    • Reinicie Windows y listo!