snow ti does not respond(?)

• bought a brand new snow a couple of weeks ago. used it a few times just to make sure it works, installed software, updates, etc, dedicated usb, everything as its supposed to be. stayed a few days into standby mode and today it simply doesn't send sound.. kinda anyway.. it responds when changing the preset through the plugin, but it just doesn't sound anything.. in the volume meter in the plugin shows indicates only the midi keys practically.. if that makes sense.. anyway, anyone any thoughts.. i'm on logic pro x, imac. btw, i swapped usb ports, and tried the obvious already.
    thanx

• so.. after a bit of a research i found out that i have to completely uninstall the software and install it again, so i didi and it actually worked.. however today, same problem occurred and i did the same thing again without getting results.. i just unplugged it then while everything was on and plugged it back in and it worked.. i'm struggling now to understand if this is actually fixable, or is it something that i will have to deal with every time..? i bought the ti snow for the TI feature.. anyone any suggestions? I work on iMac 2.7 i5, v10.10.3, logic pro x v10.1.1..

thanx everyone in advance :)