Virus TI2 Desktop. Worked but totally crashed my windows, changed usb slot and now it is not recognized anymore

• Hi,

I bought a second hand Virus TI2. It worked for 100%. I installed the virus setup 5.0.8 to my windows 7 x64. The virus itself started to update from 3.xxx to 5.0.8. Everything went smooth. I opened up Cubase 7.5. Loaded up the virus and after some loading period it worked.

After a few minutes my whole system suddenly restarted. it happened again everytime i used the virus ti.

So i decided to change usb port, hoping it would solve the problem. From this point things got worse. the virus Itself starts and works fine but is not recognized by my computer. I tried 8 different usb slots in combination with the instructions in the VST and control centre. Today i bought a dedicated usb pci so the virus was not combined to another device. it is still not recognized. I reinstalled the virus software. Tried some old versions and even the new beta version. I manually selected the usb device drivers but i keep getting the error that it is not possible to install the drivers and not possible to connect.

I installed the same setup to another pc, even tried different cables, but the TI2 is just not recognized. it keeps telling unable to install the drivers..

I was so happy that i could finally afford this synthesizer.. I feel totally lost now since i have no idea how to fix it.