Multi Mode and singe sounds

• I'm confused (and I'm not the only one, I believe) about the way the Access Virus KB (On OS4.9) saves Singles/Multi's. What I did find out after some testing is this:

- When you set up a multi you choose existing sounds from the singles. And they sound the same in multi and single mode ( apart from possible effects, panning and volume settings, of course)
    - When you go to multi-single mode and edit the sound and press store twice, that single sound is stored, but not over the original single sound. ( I changed the filter settings of single A1 and now it sounds very bright in multi-mode, and quite dark in single mode.
    - Also, if I edit a sound in multi-single mode, and then go to multi mode and use + or - to go to a different multi the virus warns me: "SOUND EDITED" Remember storing.
    - I f I set up a part in multi mode, but I do not edit it in multi-single mode, then any changes I make to the single sound ARE carried over to the multi.
    - If you want to store a sound from a multi in place of a single sound you have to point it to a different single. Storing A1 to A1 seems to store it in the multi itself, because it leaves single sound A1 untouched.

Does everyone agree? Or did you find otherwise? I'd like to hear, because I'm trying to integrate the AV into my Logic set-up and I'd like to be sure of what I'm doing ;)