Ableton Using more than 3 Patches

• So there are 16 patches possible with the ti but there is only 3 outputs. Can I use more than 3 patches at once? if so how. also why does it only show the second and third output and give you pre/post fx and post master but no first output? see pick attached. anyway if you are having trouble understanding here is a youtube link to exactly what I did already set to the right time in the video so you dont have to search.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://imgur.com/ay3Mfus]
    Thanks so much for any help in advanced

• The TI has 16 patches, yes, but only 3 physical stereo outputs and (2 or) 3 USB stereo outputs. You can certainly share outputs across multiple patches, but if you want to render all tracks separately, into their own audio tracks in Live, you'll need to do it in multiple takes/passes.

Hope that makes sense!

EG

• The TI has 16 patches, yes, but only 3 physical stereo outputs and (2 or) 3 USB stereo outputs. You can certainly share outputs across multiple patches, but if you want to render all tracks separately, into their own audio tracks in Live, you'll need to…

Makes perfect sense but was hoping that it was not the case. How come the first output doesn't show up under audio from "VIRUS CH.x out"? is that already going to the master "5 Virus TI" channel that has input off? why wouldn't they give 16 outputs.... doesn't make sense to me. might as well bought the snow if I have to do multiple passes.

• I just did some testing on my (similar) setup and Virus USB Ch 1 is routed into the Pre FX, Post FX and Post Mixer inputs. Not sure if you can get that level of split on Ch 2 and 3, but at least all 3 are separated.

cheers,

EG