Need OS 2.7.3 New Snow is disappointing so far ..

• Just got my new Ti snow....lovely sound...but quite disappointed....nothing i make with it (patterns) in fruity loops and ableton, syncs with the tempo...its all over the place..
    i am on OS 3.1.0.0....
    all the midi patterns i sequence ,just sound completely off...the sync keeps fluctuating...almost non functional if it cant play in time...

anyway...i need to find a way to make it work...i cant believe that this is the virus that everyone has been talking about so much...and so many pro musicians use....it cant be.....it cant even play in time.....first rule of being called 'music'....

well anyway...u can see that i'm quite disappointed......

so what can i do now?? i am gonna try a different version of the OS...
    i've heard that version 2.7.3 is quite stable with the snow....

dont know where to get it....

please help me get this version of the OS....
    it will be much appreciated...

i still have high hopes for this little synth...i am not gonna give up on it so easily....

thanks...

• i think you should get in touch with access support instead of waisting time by installing an OS version which is over a year old. the two usual suspects for the TI not being in sync are the setup settings and the hardware involved in getting the data to the TI (your USB card). did you look through the ableton live tutorial and check if your problem persists when you play back the Live tutorial song?

best, marc