Sync and distort problem (Desktop2 crash)

• My system information :

Desktop 2 - El Capitan 10.11.3 - 64 bit Ableton

My desktop2 now and again Sync problem (out of bpm) and this problem happens often :

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Well I certainly never have on OSX! I'm running a Polar though. Things to check: Clicking is usually samplerate or master clock issues. USB cable should be the braided one that came with the unit, thinner ones with less shielding cause problems. Check that there's not some other USB device on the chain that is mucking about with the speed of the device. Check that you are on the same samplerate for the Virus and your audio project. Past that it could be something in OSX mucking about, but I couldn't tell you what.

Past that, I would say you need to contact support if this keeps up a lot.