Problems saving in multi patch mode

• hi

i have a Virus Ti and have created a number of multipatches which I use in a live environment. Never had an issue with it before.

Today I have a created a new multi-patch with 4 different single patches in it and saved it.

gone back to it to find that whilst the single patches are what I set it to, a certain number of parameters have not been saved such as delay, release, arp on and its settings. Also lost matrix settings.

No idea what is going on. Tried again and same thing happened.

I'm on User patch 20 - there isn't some lock is there above a certain patch number ? I'd assume not but I'm not sure what else it could be other than some very strnage save issue.

Anyone else encounteredt this? Tried googling but nothing which makes me think its some odd setting I have turned on without realising.

Help!!?

Kind Regards

richard

• Ha ah!

So i found this in another forum:

"There are 2 different areas in the Multi storage: the first 16 slots (0 through 15) store the Multi program *and* the actual changes done to a sound. All other Multi programs past that (so from 16 on upwards) solely store the Multi program settings *without* any changes done to sounds. For these Multi programs you would have to store also the changed settings of a Single Sound to its actual Single Sound location (however you can only store sounds to RAM banks)."

So that will explain it.

Posted here in case anyone else is thinking they too have an issue!

:)

Richard