Any official statement from Access Music / Kemper regarding further support of TI Snow?

• Hi,
    happy owner of the TI snow here, but I just read that the TI Snow is discontinued, which makes me kind of sad because I really like the size i.e. for my live setup in conjunction with elektron gear.
    I´d like to know and I´m sure other Snow owners too, if we could just get an official statement about the further Software-Support for the Snow, to use the Virus TI Snow Control-Plugin in later OS (Win or Mac)?
    Don´t expect any more features, being realistic because it oly has one DSP-Chip. But after updating to the latest beta my issues with some creepy noise when used in ableton are almost gone (as often read in this board especially about the Snow).
    So I´m okay with the features but I´really like to know word from Access Music/ Kemper about the future support of the Snow?
    Hope for a kind of comforting anwser, though I know there always some trouble a lot of work for the programmers to convert the TI-SW with the Snow at least I´ve read it oftentimes ;)
    The TI Snow is really one of a kind Synthesizer and I got a big smile in my face, when I think of the `good old` times when it was introduced in 2008.
    Always was intrigued by this little motherf... but couldn´t afford one till last year respectively bought other stuff. Don´t wanna complain, because I bought an used one, if I would have bought it new I would be pissed more. Sure, but this can always happen.
    Anyway I´d really like to keep and use it for a long time to come.
    Long live the Access Virus TI Snow! Thanks and Peace,Comandante

• Thanks for the fast answer Mark!
    I can fully understand if you can´t give any statements about the future of the TI Snow hardware-wise, as stated I´m a happy owner.
    Sorry if that didn´t came thru my wall of text but my main concern is software-related, it is if there will be any support of the Virus TI Snow Plug-In for future Mac and Win OS?
    Because it´s a separate version from the normal TI-Plugin. I really don´t know, how elaborate it is to keep two separate VST-Plugins.
    Thanks for any information regarding to Virus TI Snow VST-PlugIn support, if you can give any hints!
    All the best,
    Comandante