Virus TI Software Update

• I followed the instructions on installing the 5.1.3.0v2 pkg package for my Virus TI exactly as the instructions laid out. The software seemed to install fine but the display on my Keyboard just stays at VIRUS TI BIOS V1.03 - USB update Mode without changing for 5 hours.
    I've tried to unplug the unit and start it again holding the EXIT button. I've restarted my computer. Finally I got a message that only lasted a few seconds that the software install had errors and to download and install it again. Then the original USB Update Mode message returned. I've tried to run the installer again and it is now stuck in the Verifying Mode on my computer screen and the progress bar won't move.

Anyone else had this problem?

• Is the Virus the only USB device hooked up to your computer? Is there a USB hub in between?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• I've tried to unplug the unit and start it again holding the EXIT button. I've restarted my computer. Finally I got a message that only lasted a few seconds that the software install had errors and to download and install it again. Then the original USB Update Mode message returned. I've tried to run the installer again and it is now stuck in the Verifying Mode on my computer screen and the progress bar won't move.

i don't know this message, eventually it is a message my macOS. are you sure the installer is okay? did you try to download it again? in any case, remove power from the virus, wait a couple of seconds, plug-in power again while holding the EXIT key. then try to update again.
    in that doesn't help, contact support by email.