VC bugs and "the" SYNC problem

• Hi There! (Also post this in subforum, but didn`t get the attention.. So started

Big Problems also;

When I open the VST-VC in C5(with or without "stay on top"), after 10 minutes of playing, the vc seems to run down/meltdown.
    The sound continues, but the plugin crashes .. And... also Cubase5 crashes...???. About 8 hours of working, taken every 10
    minutes! The text of the plugin seems to be very wide, and parts of the plugin and Cubase5 disappear, and some
    enlarge? With other words.. meltdown... This "only" happens with the VC, so cant work with it!!
    Furthermore, everything is very stable! So certainly al my other vst`s!

IMy VirusTI is also really anti-SYNC! Very disappointing! Tried everything, as tipped at the forums ..

Okay, this will have to be resolved, Accéss has a product that great and sells so well (what the TI does, ever very fat),
    Access will be but it should provide for what they say!

So the SYNC and a stable plugin (full16 parts to play, as it should!))!
    These are really necessary fixes for the product to work!

Hope you guys can solve this..

Specs;
    PC (2007)
    Windows XP SP3
    Duocore2600
    4 gb wg
    Cubase 5.1
    Korg EMX-1 (with midisport..stable and syncing!!)
    2x Powercore mkII + virus core power (finally one last update, sync reasonable)
    RME400 firewire
    VirusTI (09-03-2009), using a separate PCI card with 2 USB ports only for VirusTI

Regards

Derek

• I'm experiencing unbelievable problems IN NEW PROJECTS ONLY!!!
    it's so crazy, if i launch cubase (5.1) and open one of my old projects everything's gonna be ok, virus is working flawlessy.
    If i open a new one (created a few days ago, with virus running perfectly) i only get sync errors and no audio.... i must quit cubase, reinstall virus drivers and then everything's gonna be ok... of course it's ok till i shout down my computer and turn it on again the day after, same problem as described above!!!
    No problem if i start a new project, though... i get problems only when i'm opening it the day after.
    So crazy, isn't it?

Here's what i wrote tu support in the past month about it:

I own a virusTI mk1, using it through virus control on cubase 5.1.
    It works flawlessy on some "old" projects but doesn't work on new ones... try to explain:
    virusTI is on and working > open cubase > new project > F11 > virus TI as a new instrument > new midi track controlling the Virus > writing some midi notes > everything's working perfectly.
    Save the project > close cubase > shutdown the pc and the virus > turn on the virus again > turn on the pc > open cubase and the same project > sync error and no audio from usb.
    I can see the parameters like cutoff, reso ect moving as i turn the knobs on the virus hardware panel, but no audio and sync errors all the time.
    Same problems with os 3.1 and 3.3 beta.
    Trying to close this project causes a cubase freeze... shutting down the virus causes cubase unfreezes and shut down correctly.
    Sometimes the new project fails to open (it freezes loading the mixer), since i turn off the virus (so i can see the project unfreezing and opening fast).
    Something's really weird: i've some "old" projects (same cubase version, same setup, same project options...) that doesn't fail to open and virus works flawlessy, moreover if i open one of this working projects then i close it, then i open the new one... IT WORKS!!!!
    Another try i've made: if the new project fails to open i close cubase, reinstall virus midi drivers, then it works without any problem. If i reboot the pc and open the new project again it works again, no problem. Then i reboot another time, open the project and... IT DOESN'T WORK!
    After many try-outs i think it's a driver related issue, no way to explain this problem on the cubase side (on the same sequencer and with the same project options... some project works and some other doesn't).
    Last details:
    my cubase5 is LEGIT, not crack or warez.
    I got this problems both with virusTI cablet do motherboard usb or dedicated pci usb card.
    Same problems with different soundcards (firewire or pci).
    WinXP on intel Q6600.

Support suggested me to try different usb ports, disconnect usb hardrives, ect... i tried almost every kind of trick, but the problem's still here.

Yesterday evening i menaged to install 3.3.4, hopefully it could solve the problems... but 3.3.4 installer IS a problem itself (it doesn't run as it should, look in the forum for related threads) so i'm still with 3.3.0 beta.

Not so sadisfacted about last virusTI updates at the end....

Stefano.