Access Virus Update/Version Issue - Can't Switch Between Operating Systems

• Hello all 8)

I am a former Mac user switching to a Windows 10 machine. When I switched the Access Virus to my new computer, it required me to update. I follow through with that via the Virus Control Center etc. After an initial wait, I get it working on the new machine.

However, then it no longer works with my Mac when I try to switch back. So then I updated my Virus on my Mac through the Virus Control Center, and it updated me to version 5.1.3.0...

But now when I try to plug it into Windows, it says I need to update *again*, and it says the latest available version of Access Virus Software on Windows is 5.1.1.0.

I should be able to use this thing interchangeably between machines as I transfer projects, etc, right?

Can someone please advise? ?(

Thanks,

Chase

• As you noticed, 5.1.3 is current release for Mac users (not really, there's even another beta for new macs), 5.1.1 is latest release for Windows users, so there is a version mismatch between the two, forcing users to upgrade/downgrade everytime.
    And there are a lot of users asking for Access to match the two versions as they did once. Sadly the request is simply being ignored by Access since a year or more. That's it.
    Amazing synth still, but sooner or later I suspect we'll have to let apart the integration part of it.

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII