2 x Virus TI 2 connected to one DAW

• Hi Everyone,
    I bought a TI2 for the studio and when starting to do live work I was greedy and bought a second for gigging only. The gigging side has been put on hold for a while and was wondering if any one else was greedy like me and bought two TI's and if they have any issue connecting both to one DAW.
    I'm using Logic X on iMAC 10.12 Sierra.
    Thanks

• That's not being greedy, that's just being practical! Gigging is so hard on equipment. I was thinking just the other day how I would never take my studio rig out for public exposure.
    However, you must have a heavy change jar and I'm sure Mr. Kemper loves you! :D
    Sorry, unable to comment on DAW.

• I balance the change jar with the second TI in its flight case over my shoulders when gigging, a bit like some vintage milk maid! lol 8o

I will just have to plug them both in and hope that I don't destroy the world! I'll do it tomorrow, giving you 24hrs notice to do all the things you want to do before the end of the world :thumbup:

• Hi, I am Hoffo and I am new here. I use the Virus TI2 for quite a while now and I bought a second one, cause hey, this device is awesome :) Now I have some trouble connecting both devices in Ableton at the same time. Everything is set up well, devies are connected and found, and I can play sounds from both, but the second one is always overlayed with the init sound, which sounds quite experimental, more annoying. Anyone out there knowing this problem?

I use win 10.