Knob/Parameter flickering between 2 values

• Hi.I have a problem where a knob sometimes is stuck between 2 values. Flickering between them and stealing display focus.I've uploaded an example video here.
    The display is stuck on Waveshape and when I turn the cutoff knob it jumps back to shape since that is still changing between these two values.

Is this a known problem and is there any way to fix this myself?
    I've got a Virus Classic.

Cheers,
    Geir.

PS! This is also posted over at Infekted. Didn't know which forum is the most active.

• this is probably an issue with the knob (hardware) itself and nothing software based. if you have a music dealer close to you, or any type of repair shop for electronics, contact them. they might be able to "clean" the knob and the problem might get away. alternatively contact us and we'll try to find an alternative (which involves sending the Virus Classic to germany)

• Hi.

Sorry for the late response. I noticed I managed to set the video to private. It's fixed now so it's public.
    This isn't just happening to one knob, but any knob it seems. If I turn a knob half way between two values it keeps flickering between those two.