Noob question about the Virus KC!

• Hey!

Just got my self a Virus KC and got my self some new banks with sounds. So my question is how do i get them into the Virus?

Thanks for any help

• Ok i did ALOT of googleing now and found a software called "Midi Quest 10 XL" from "Sound Quest" which works pretty good so far.

I have managed to load my .MID bank with this software to my Virus KC. Im also able to select patches directly from it and get
    all my banks listed. Also im able to edit the sounds while running my DAW (Logic 8).

Its not a VST but works just as good side by side. :)

Cheers

• nice find i was in this situation and am waiting for the release of this

http://www.psicraft.com/Products/VyzorVirus.php

Yea that looks really sweet :thumbup: ! A shame tho that the people at Access cant make a VST for the A,B and C like for the TI.

I tried the plugin from Rekon Audio but doesnt work with Logic tho. I can load the plug in Ableton Live but works pretty bad.

Hope your find there will work better :)

• A deeper look into the VST you posted (Vyzor VST) shows that its built on the "Sound Quest - Midi Quest 10 XL" platform.

I quote:

"Each Vyzor virtualizer is built with the most feature-rich and sophisticated universal editor/librarian architecture available for Windows XP and Mac OS X: Sound Quest's Midi Quest 10 XL"

If this is the case it will not work for us Logic users since its only in VST and not AU, if they dont convert it to AU that is.

There is a VST for each synth model in Midi Quest 10 XL but only in VST format. :thumbdown: