Connect Virus Ti2 desktop to soundcard via analog outputs

• Hi!
    Im using my virus ti 2 desktop with USB outputs in cubase 10 without problems, now I'm trying to connect virus ti analogue outputs to have two extra outputs to my sound card inputs "Audient ID14" through a "Y" Cable (2X 1/4 jack ts Mono to 1x 1/4 jack Stereo).

I am using a kind of cable like this because on my sound card there are only two combined mic/line inputs.

but I have problems with virus analogue outputs. when i press play in cubase 10, I can hear the sound of my virus only if i pan the current patch completely to the right or left, or only if i set the output of current patch to "out1-R" or L, but no sound if set it to "out-1L+R". I also tried with the other three virus ti stereo outputs I also tried with two other cables like this one, but nothing different.

I tried to assign the outputs by VSTI in Cubase 10 and I also tried to put my virus ti in multi mode (without vsti) and assign the patch out by config menu in virus ti but the problem persist. I also tried with my different patches even with the patches already present in the synth.

the only thing I haven't tried is to connect a midi keyboard directly to the synt without using the sequencer. but momentarily I can't do it because my keyboard is broken.

still no problem with USB outputs that work great.

my synth is updated to the latest version

I use a PC with windows 10

Cubase Pro 10 as sequencer

Sorry for my bad English.

• I did other tests, Fortunately the problem is not with my Virus. I connected the OUT 1 L of the Virus to one of the audio inputs, and OUT 1 R to the other analog input on my sound card interface, now i get a normal stereo signal from the TI. My sound card have only two combined inputs so I assumed its input was stereo. now I have to contact Audient to get more information about it.