Re-routable Fx Chain...

• Yeah, interesting, but remember that for some effects it really doesnt matter what order you put them in (eg delay and reverb could be swapped and they would sound exactly the same) its only the position of the non-linear effects like the distortion that matter. So perhaps a pre/post distortion control for effects would be nice...

• It's not only non-linear effects like distortion, also time-based effects like chorus of phaser:

Chorus --> Reverb is not the same as Reverb --> Chorus
    Phaser --> Delay is not the same as Delay --> Phaser

etc.
    +1 from me, this would be nice.

• It's not only non-linear effects like distortion, also time-based effects like chorus of phaser:

Chorus --> Reverb is not the same as Reverb --> Chorus
    Phaser --> Delay is not the same as Delay --> Phaser

Only subtly different, though (only noticable in extreme situations).

Im not big on the reroutable chain though - just sounds clumsy and not easy to realise on the Virus's interface...

• What I'd really like to see is the ability to put fx pre or post filter - something like the routing in Massive would be killer.

Cheers.

• After reading this thread I came up with a work around. You could just setup your sound to output from the 3rd stereo outs and then input in into the inputs. Then setup the input sound with the reverb and the output sound with the distortion. The input channel would be an effect channel, but this will work.