Virus B EDIT menu sections missing

• Hello,
    I recently bought a second-hand Access Virus B, when I start it up I see OS 4.8 S.

Since I am new to synthesizer, I am currently going through the manual from A to Z. In the Introduction of the manual for the B model OS4 (which is like a written tutorial) I can read on page 45 "Using the LFO Curve parameter located in the LFO EDIT menu, you can have the ”ramp” rise or fall exponentially." and on page 47 "For this purpose, use the parameter PANORAMA which is also located in the OUTPUT section of the EDIT menu."

However, both these options are not available when I go into these respective menus (I also checked other menus just in case, but I cannot find this). Do I need to update the Virus? The manual is from 2000 so I would not assume I would need the latest version per se, and since the manual is for OS4 anyway, it seems to me I should be fine with version 4.8? (if updating is the solution I will try to do this, but I read I need an "older MacOS or a Windows system" which I do not have at hand..)
    Anyone with an access virus b who knows where to find these features?
    Looking forward to any help!
    Thanks already, Jip