sticking note help?

• Having finally got my TI desktop running (having to dual boot with windows xp because still no 64 bit drivers!) I've run into another problem. Any note i play is held endlessly. As if there is an inifinite release. I can even switch off the vst, and when i switch it back on the sound will still be there. Itching to get this properly sorted so I can finally get using the virus!!

Any ideas? Is this a common problem? Is there some hidden setting i'm missing here? Running Cubase 5 and Virus is totally up to date 3.0.5

:)

• I get a sticking note too sometimes.
    Most of the virus i record emidiatly after i think it's right. I avoid use more than 3 pacthes at the same time.
    But only the bass I record at the very last stage, when the the track is almost finished.
    So for instance i'm working on the drums and the virus only playing this simple bass and i get a stuck note once every 10 min or so.
    It depends on the patch. Sometimes it misses a note. So it's not voice stealing with this simple patch, but when using more virus channels this happens more often.
    Do more of you people have this problem or is it a setup problem?

cubase 3
    win xp
    VC mode

• I have the same trouble with my Virus C Desktop. And i have no idea what to do. I used my synth for 2 years and everything was good, but few days ago it start to hung the notes. ;(