Installing a virus ti 1 and virus ti 2

• He guys,

I have a problem with installing two virusses. I'm the owner of a virus ti and a virus ti 2. When i install the latest OS, i'm getting the message that all virusses need to be connected for the install. When i continue, it only finds 1 virus, while both are connected to a different usb-port.

Is somebody familiar with this problem? How can i install 1 OS for 2 virusses?

• does the problem persist when you try other USB ports? which OS version are you on?

marc

• I'm using Virus TI Installer 3.3.5.02 for Windows 32 bit. Picking another usb-port doesn't help. When i get the message: connect alle virus ti's and switch them on, it says that it only finds 1 virus ti. I tried this several times. One time he picks the virus ti 1, another time the virus ti 2.

• I'm using Virus TI Installer 3.3.5.02 for Windows 32 bit. Picking another usb-port doesn't help. When i get the message: connect alle virus ti's and switch them on, it says that it only finds 1 virus ti. I tried this several times. One time he picks the virus ti 1, another time the virus ti 2.

i haven't seen that with 3.3.5.02 - one thing you could do is to update the virus not being scanned using Virus Control Center, so at least your setup works again. nevertheless you should contact access support so we can help you fix your problem.

best, marc