bounces with clicks in?

• In my experience, clicks can be caused my any number of things; sound cart latency settings, PC power settings, too many USB devices, using the wrong sample rate, overloading the virus DSP chips (using too many channels/sounds), etc.
    You can try changind the latency settings, make sure you PC is working in "always on" option selected in the power settings, try using the virus built in arp or simply turning the arp into noted and using those. If none of those work, contacting Access support directly might be your best bet.

DAW: Cubase 7.5 (x86/x64)
    CPU: Intel i7 930 @ 4.0GHz
    MB: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
    RAM: 3x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    GPU: MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II 1GB DDR5
    HDD: Intel 320 120GB SSD, 2x Seagate 320GB (raid0)
    Sound: E-mu 1212M
    Monitoring: Dynaudio BM6A Mk2 + BM9S Sub
    DSP: UAD-2 Duo
    USB: Virus Ti, BCF2000, Novation Remote SL...

• i'm also getting this, running the virus as the soundcard too :(

i'm going back to windows xp sp2 from sp3 for a start, as i think i heard its safer for most things to run ok on sp2.

i have a hub too, but if i don't have it plugged in i can't use all my plugins....very annoying

• well it's still doing it with SP2, the hub removed and in "live" mode in the virus control panel in plugin mode.

this is getting very annoying, i bounced some audio and didn't notice the pops and clicks until i'd nearly finished the tune....very disappointed with you poor the TI works after nearly 5 months of owning it