Beiträge von Fdsa4711

Yes, you're so right! I'm programmer, too, so I can imaging how much it helps.

The last time I've heard it, is just a few minutes ago. This time, I've loaded a Cubase project file I've created this day on another computer. During this loading process the error occured. I remember that at this point of time the "Asio DirectX Full Duplex Driver" was still selected instead of the "Virus USB Asio Driver" I have changed to afterwards. After finishing loading the the "satan saws" turned into a noise of a old vinyl player. No further output was possible. After closing the project and restarting the synth it was gone, even after loading the project in the same way. So again not reproducable. :( And this after producing 8 hours at a stretch without any problems before.

I will test it again tomorrow evening and try to enforce the error and try to document the process as detailed I can.

Hi!

Maybe it is just an adjustment thing or I'm blind but in single mode I can always see which bank/program I have selected. In muti mode there is only the nyme of the patch is shown. I mean in the first (maybe few) OS versions I could see this left of the patch name, now there is nothing. So it is very hard to find a patch which's saving location you exactly know.

Here a photo of my display in multi mode:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://marcus.blogdns.org/images/temp/ti_multimode.jpg]

Thanks!

I've had a similar problem with my TI Polar. I'm working with it for nearly a year now, it is a great synth - no question - but these "satan saws" are driving me crazy. :S

It's not the update of the OS that's making problems - I've always installed the newest version. And even integrated to my cubase it's working fine. But when I'm practicing with my band (and there is only the TI and me ;) - no computers, only speakers) it bursts out these noises (together with a crash) very randomly, the last time yesterday. The noise does not stop until I hold the power buttons down the few seconds to power it down or I immediately disconnect the thing from power supply. Unfortunately more often I have to use the second solution. :( I cannot narrow the problem down. The only thing I noticed is, that it happens with some instrument patches more often than with others.

In our band practice room this ugly noise blew with more that a thousand watts on VERY BIG speakers through the whole big building. And you can trust me: that this gives a really big adrenaline thrust and you never ever want to hear this again, aside of the fact that it doesn't make any fun to play with it! Under these circumstances, I haven't the heart to play with my band on a stage. If this happens during a gig, it would be the worst case scenario ever for us!