Beiträge von djresal

You can do that with region based automation using Hyper Draw.

First you would select the region you want to have pitch bend in, then from the arrange windows menu choose View>HyperDraw>Pitch Bend.

Now you can draw pitch bend automation, it will be locked to the region & will get moved about or duplicated in exactly the same way as any other MIDI events within that region.

Many thanx!! It works.

Yes i'am in touch with the access support

But we don't find the solves. For now sometimes it works, sometimes i have the error message. It's really random and really boring when it doesn't work!
    I start thinking to open my imac and disconnect the ir reception and bluetooth reception who i never used....

No I have no sound card. I connect the virus directly in USB on my imac. The problem would come from usb ports which are all used by something (isight ir receiver keyboard) in spite of only my virus is connected!! But this is internal devices. Regrettably I do not how see resolving my problem! Somebody has an imac 27 " and a virus ti2 kb with whom everything works?

I possess an imac core i7 (model 2010) and when I open the plugin virus in logic 9.1.3

"A communication error has occurred. The Virus TI does not respond to request messages or the transmitted data is corrupt.

Please be aware that the RAM banks in the browser window will not
    correspond to the actual content in the device! Please check your system
    setup."

If I click on OK, I can use all the same the plugin of the ti, if I write notes in the mouse in a region of this channel, notes will be read well and I could hear them BUT when I press on the keys of my virus ti2 keyboard nothing takes place, logic do not recognize it as midi keyboard what is very annoying. I can all the same by activating the "local" mode to hear "ON" the keys(touches) which I play on the synth but if I record what I play, logic shall not write the notes in the midi channel the big mess which!!

Now, if I reset midi ext in logic,the I am finally going to be able to use the synth as a master keyboard and to record notes in midi channel what I play BUT (and yes it would be too beautiful if everything works) if i try reading what I have just recorded, no sound goes out then on the fader of the plugin we see that he reads notes but nothing goes out.

PLEASE HELP!!!