Beiträge von agurvitz

Hello...
    I purchased the RME's fireface UFX that including a connection of AES/EBU instead of SPDIF connection.
    If I want to connect one to each other - the Virus SPDIF I/O to/from the UFX's AES/EBU I/O.

1. what the cable I need? (XLR - RCA connectors based on SPDIF or AES cable)
    2. If the cable is common to these difference protocols (SPDIF and AES/EBU) can it make any practical problems? like sticking, latency, noise etc.

bear in mind that i connect the Virus TI2 Desktop by SPDIF I/O to/from RME Fireface UFX's AES/EBU I/O.

THANK YOU Psy....

"your Virus should indicate to be in updater/bios mode now"

That was my meaning!!

I use to connect the TI2 to some of my computers. the Updater/BIOS mode indicated and just after this indicated process the Virus has been reset back to Factory setting.
    In these days, my TI2 connected to some new PC I bought and the Updater/BIOS mode is not occur. Only the first part of the reset/initialize is occur (two lites flickering) and when I leave the "Arp Edit" butten after 10-15 second at least, the virus switched on and nothing happened.
    Some body know how to repair this problem? I know that my Virus dose not make entire reset that supposed to be.

Thanks to all and hope to help

I think I should to initial the virus defination by pressing on the Edit butten of the Arp section as the virus is off. After that, two lites is flickering in white color: the BPM lite is one of them.
    The problem is that the lite stay in flicker as long as the butten is pressed, but nothing else occur. the Virus not initial itself and I have a lot of problems in the device.

I must to initial the virus by pressing on Edit.
    someone know why it isn't give me this option... it related to the USB hub or something?

I think I should to initial the virus defination by pressing on the Edit butten of the Arp section as the virus is off. ater that, tow lites is flickering in white colore: the BPM lite is one of them.
    The problem is that the lite stay in flicker as long as the butten pressed but nothing else occur. the Virus not initial itself and i have a lot of wrongs in the software.

i must to initial the virus by pressing on Edit. someone know why it isn't give me this option... it related to the USB hub or something?