Beiträge von django

I'd really like to be able to manually set the delay time to any ms value when the delay clock is off.

So that when adjusted to a small amount I can't hear the delay pitch stepping through the current ms values and most importantly, so I can set the delay to the tempo perfectly...

Pretty please?

:thumbup:

Hi,

On my Ti 1 desktop, can you manually set the delay time to any ms value. I want to sync the delay to the track manually when the delay clock is off.

Hi,

firstly I'm running Logic 9 and Logic X on a 2011 model i3 iMac using Mavericks OSX. I have a Virus Ti 1 rack edition with software 5.0.8

The problem I have is Logic hanging (freezing) while loading a project that has the virus in it. If I don't use the virus in the project, it loads fine with no hang time or delay whatsoever. The time waiting is usually 1 to 2 mins on a random plugin. When I re-validate my plugins, Logic will spend at least 10 minutes trying to validate the virus Ti and the Snow plug ins every time. Regardless as to whether I'm using the new beta version software installer 5.1.3 or recommended 5.0.8.

I have found nothing online to remedy this problem and have tried everything possible to fix this problem.

Django